I hate that at the down times of my life, I still think of you. I know I shouldn’t but I just wish you knew how deeply I hate you for hurting me. You cheated, you were dishonest, and disloyal to me. I really hope karma do its worst to you.
People need to learn to shut the fuck up. Just because I had a wild weekend doesn’t give you the right to tell exaggerated stories about me to other people. I don’t need a pep talk or whatever. I’m old enough to make my own stupid mistakes. Can I just enjoy life? Enjoy college?
It seems like everyone I know is getting married. So far 4 of my friends just recently got engaged/married and they are 1-2yrs younger than me. I would like to get married right now too, but I also would like to live my life and enjoy the freedom I have before a man ties me down and we start having kids that will ruin my fun/time.
Reason why I prefer not to get married young:
1) I ain’t got money. College is expensive
2) College takes up time and money
3) I flirt too much with guys that ain’t mine that’s why I suck at commitment
4) I want to get my degree
5) I need a job that can pay off my school debts and put food in my belly
6) The majority of my money has been going to my “tattoo savings account”
7) cigarettes are a bit pricy for a carton
8) I have not met my other half
9) there are still a lot of fishies out there to experience
10) I haven’t found that big D.
Tomorrow I am going to buy myself a board. I’m going to be a skater girl. A sexy one.
I need a cigarette